IID, Inc. (herein after called ‘Our Company’) widely operates the following web related businesses and makes continuous efforts to expand and improve its services.
- Mobile phone related content
Due to our service characteristics, Our Company handles personal information of individuals who visit our web services and who we invite to our research. Additionally, we hold our customers’ and employees’ private information. Therefore, as a business entity who handles personal information, Our Company recognizes that it is our top social responsibility to protect them.
- 1.Effort to Protect Personal Information
- Our Company will protect and utilize our customers’ and all other personal information properly according to Japan’s law & regulations and our own usage policy. Additionally, we will continuously improve and practice our policy according to the progress and changes of information status.
- 2.Purpose of Use
- Our Company will make our use of personal information clear and disclose every purpose of use. Obtained personal information will be used within its intended purpose only, unless the laws and regulations state otherwise. Personal information will be protected from other use or exposure.
- 3.Properly Obtaining Personal Information
- Our Company will obtain personal information only within the necessary frame, using the proper and legal methods.
- 4.Releasing Personal Information to the Third Party
- When it is necessary to release personal information to the third party, Our Company will utilize the respected privacy protection policy, “Personal Information Protection Management System (herein after called ‘PMS’)” which requires individual’s consent for use and exercise it under strict management.
- 5.Proper Safe Management of Personal Information
Our Company, coupled with continued education to all our employees, place a responsible manager in each department for proper personal information management. Additionally, with effective technical methods, we will prevent illegal access, loss, damage and so on.
Our Company will take the same care of personal information when information is provided to our venders.
- 6.Continuous Improvement of the Personal Information Protection Management System
Our Company sets up and operate Personal information Protection Management System and, in order to keep the system’s effectiveness, we continuously improve the system by educating personnel and audit the system.
It is our promise that all our employees understand the purpose and handling of PMS and handles daily with the utmost care.
- 7.Procedure for Information Disclosure
- Abide by the existing laws and regulations, Our Company will properly handle the process of personal information disclosure requests and/or claims. When a disclosure request is made for person’s own personal information, proper confirmation and process will be taken to disclose such information in a reasonable time frame.
- Established：April 1, 2005
- Revised：October 13, 2006
- Revised：April 8, 2008
- Revised：June 1, 2010
- Revised：April 11, 2011
President: Hiroshi Miyakawa
Handling Personal Information
Our Company announce the following content according to JISQ15001, Requirements 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
The purpose of use when personal information is not obtained directly from an individual consent
|Type of Personal Information||Usage Purpose||Disclosure Classification|
Commissioned business information|
（Personal information obtained through commissioned business）
|In order to conduct a commissioned business||Not disclosed|
The purpose of use of personal information
|Type of Personal Information||Disclosure Classification|
|Job Applicant Information||
(Personal information / resume of persons who apply to Our Company for a job)|
To see applicant’s resume/work history in review process
To inform applicant of hire / non-hire
(Personal information of employees that is provided to HR Dept before or after employment. It includes family information for health insurance purposes as well）|
Need to contact family member(s) in case of emergency, or to send communications by mail.
Need to manage in HR Dept, to enroll in various insurances, to pay appropriate taxes, and to deposit payroll.
To properly manage employees according to Industrial Safety & Health Act.
|Questionnaire Respondent Information||
(Identifiable information, such as name, address, telephone #, e-mail address, etc. obtained from respondents who participate in Our Company’s research questionnaires or apply for gifts)|
In order to understand consumers’ needs for certain products and services.
To send reward gifts to participants.
(Personal email address obtained in order to send Our Company’s email newsletters)|
For customers to subscribe and read Our Company’s e-mail newsletter.
To provide gifts and awards points related to the service.
(Personal information obtained from customers who purchased products or services from Our Company’s Websites)
|Customer Information（cell phone）||
(Personal information obtained from customers who purchased products or services from Our Company’s cell phone sites)
(Identifiable information, such as name, address, telephone #, e-mail address, etc.|
obtained from respondents who participate in Our Company’s research activities or apply for gifts)
(Personal information obtained by customer contacting Our Company)
|Customer Service Information||
(Personal information obtained in order to provide services to customers)
Procedure to Answer Request to Disclose Personal Information
- 【For Residents Outside of Japan】
- If you are a resident outside of Japan, have questions or claims regarding handling of Our Company’s personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 【For Residents in Japan】
If you are a resident in Japan, and have questions or claims regarding handling of Our Company’s personal information, please refer to the procedure as follows:
Handling History Information and Special Information
Obtaining History Information and Special Information
Our Company may obtain and/or use customers’ history and special information obtained by cookie and web beacon, gathered as non-personal information.
Cookie is a text file that is sent to customers’ browser from website providers. A customer accepting the cookie, a website provider can detect that a customer is accessing its site again from his/her personal computer, and therefore, it can provide better or more matching services.
Cookie allows you to refuse to accept or to receive warning. If you refuse to accept cookie, be aware that you might not be able to use certain function of a website.
Web beacon is a tiny picture file. By installing this into a website page or e-mail in HTML format, it is possible for a provider to know a customer is accessing that web page or email.
As mentioned above, History Information and Special Information include used services and software, history of looked-at websites or advertising pages, searched key words, accessed time length and time frame, location, articles/documents downloaded, and IP address, related organization name, and mobile terminal personal information.
Our Company utilizes the obtained information in order to monitor illegal access, to improve security or service, and to research and statistically analyze website use tendencies. We will never target specific individual information.
The Purpose of use of History Information and Special information
Our Company utilize History Information and Special Information for the following reasons when customers use our or our alliance partners’ (information provider, advertising client, advertising sender, etc., hereinafter, collectively called ‘Alliance Partners’) services or browse their websites.
- In order to track number of website users and/or statistically analyze website traffic.
- In order to keep security – to confirm if it is the same user when service needs a login.
- In order to provide the best content, various services, advertisement, etc.
- In order to check a certain user’s service usage situation when users contact us.
Cookie, and any other online identifier Setting by Alliance Partners
There are some occasions that our Alliance Partners sets cookies, and any other online identifier and independently keep up with users’ history information and special information. In such occasions, the obtained information will not be provided to Our Company and such information will be handled according to rules and regulations of our Alliance Partners. Main alliance partners privacy policies are as follows:
Inquiries and complaints regarding the handling of personal information protection
Please contact the following for questions or claims regarding handling of Our Company’s personal information.
Chief Privacy Officer
* We will respond to your e-mail inquiry within 5 days.
If there has been no response from us, please re-send us the e-mail contact form as your original e-mail may have not reached us.
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Japanese Holidays, and special company holidays)
Address: Shinjuku-Sumitomo Building 28F, 2-6-1 Shinjuku, Nishi-Shinjuku, Tokyo, 163-0228 Japan